Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, graduations, and more makes May a month of celebrations. Adding to this month’s celebrations is another holiday near and dear to our hearts at Teddy Jack’s – National Hamburger Month! Teddy Jack’s gourmet burger menu makes it easy to indulge in a great burger this month, whether it’s an old favorite or venturing into new taste territory!
Teddy Jack’s Extensive Burger Menu
Americans eat roughly 50 billion hamburgers per year, making it one of the nation’s favorite sandwiches and menu items. Teddy Jack’s satisfies your burger crave with huge half pound burgers served with fries or onion rings.
We have classic favorites, like our signature Teddy Jack burger, served with lettuce, tomato, onions, and pickles, and our Double-Double. You guessed it: that’s two half pound patties with two slices of American cheese!
If you’re in the mood for saucy, sassy flavors, we recommend trying one of these:
- The Southwestern flavors of our Santa Fe burger: green chiles, grilled onions, Monterey jack cheese, and optional guacamole
- The Cowboy, a Texas favorite with steak sauce, cheddar cheese, onion rings, bacon, lettuce, and tomato
- Black and bleu, a gourmet bleu cheese crumbles, bleu cheese dressing, and jalapenos
- Go Southern-style with the Sweet Caroline, topped with Carolina-style pulled pork, coleslaw, and gouda cheese, or our Shredder, topped with BBQ shredded brisket, gouda cheese, and fixins’.
- Feeling tropical? The Luau comes with fire-roasted pineapple, shaved ham, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, and tomato.
- Want the gourmet flavor balanced with a bit of the traditional? Try the City Slicker, Swiss cheese, avocado, applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, and tomato, or the Gouda ol’ Boy, gouda cheese, zesty barbeque sauce, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, and onions.
- Having a brunch craving? Satisfy it with the Sunday Sunrise (pictured on the right), a burger that comes with a fried egg, bacon, and American cheese on top.
- Need a little of everything? The Hub City Club burger comes topped with ham, turkey, bacon, Swiss and American cheese, lettuce, and tomato!
Do you have a favorite? Let us know on our Facebook page!